Wardrobe Styling & Makeup Artistry
"Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion is over quickly. Style is forever."
Does your closet need less clutter and more ZING!
ClothesZing! is a Wardrobe & Makeup Consulting Company which focuses on helping you find your individual style. whether you need one fabulous outfit, or a complete transformation. Stylist Kathy Moses can help you find clothing choices that are an extension of your lifestyle and personality, while complimenting your individual shape.
With thirty years of experience in the fashion industry, Kathy has an extensive knowledge of clothing, fit, styles and designers, and will show you how to wear clothes and accessories in the most tasteful and creative ways while flattering your figure. How many of us wake up to a closet full of clothes and still feel we have "nothing to wear". Learn how to utilize what you have, make wise purchases, and have great options in your closet everyday!
Whether you need a neutral party to help you navigate through the retail world, or just through your own closet- getting dressed everyday can be stress free! Enjoy your amaZing! new looks from a "Look Book" created just for you, as well as a shopping list of items that will extend your current wardrobe. You will learn how small changes can have a large impact on your image!
- Ecommerce Stylist: Saks Fifth Ave/OFF 5th/Gilt/Lord & Taylor
- Wardrobe Supervisor, short film "Control", Nazareth, PA
- Featured; Lehigh Valley STYLE Magazine, Our Favorite Things" for Wardrobe Audits, July 2012.
- Featured; Lehigh Valley STYLE Magazine, "The Best Gifts on Paper!", holiday gift ideas, December 2013.
- Featured; Channel 2 Valley View News, Service Electric Cable TV; Makeover Events, Makeup Artistry, Photo Styling, Accessorizing, and Closet Organizing.
- Wardrobe Consultant for FIFO, a Film Making Consortium
- Aveda Freelance Artist, for Aveda Concept Salons and NYC runway. NYC runway include; Oscar de la Renta,Leila Rose, 2XIST, Kelly Faetanini, Boast, Rivini, Lazarus, Gottex/Oakley, Steve Alan and more.
- Lancome Freelance Makeup Artist and Pro-team member for regional Lancome Artist Manny Villegas
- Hosts Wardrobe and Makeup Consulting events for Lehigh University's Graduate Student Life Women's Group, and other local organizations.
- Published in Lehigh Valley Magazine, Lehigh Valley STYLE Magazine, and The Lehigh Valley Woman's Journal.
- Organizes, conducts and contributes to Fashion Shows for local organizations.
- Volunteer stylist at The Perfect Fit for Working Women, a non-profit organization that helps under-privileged women return to the work force.
Serving the greater Lehigh Valley area, Philadelphia, Pocono,
Wilkes-barre/Scranton areas of PA, New Jersey and New York
Kathleen(Kathy) D'Angola-Moses of CLOTHESZING! has spent years helping clients like you look and feel their best.
Having thirty years in corporate retail, Kathy has held positions in buying, management, operations, merchandising, styling, and personal shopping with major retail corporations. Her experience includes all operational aspects of managing a retail business. In addition to her fashion merchandising and personal shopping experience, Kathy's positions included training and mentoring managers at a region-wide level, opening new stores regionally, recruiting and training of personnel, clientele development, merchandise planning and display, event planning, coordinating fashion shows, and assisting customers with all aspects of shopping. Having acquired a thorough knowledge of clothing, fit, fabrics, styles and designers, Kathy is able to successfully advise, educate and create partnerships with clients to achieve their desired results.
Since 2009, when Kathy founded Clotheszing!, she has helped clients re-vamp and re-create their wardrobes, helped them navigate through the retail world on shopping trips, pack for trips, and dress appropriately for their careers, special events and professional photographs.
Additionally, Kathy has been featured on SECTV Channel 2 Valley View News for several Makeover Events, Closet Organization Skills, Makeup Artistry, and for her work as a Photo Stylist. She has contributed articles as a Fashion & Beauty Blogger for Lehigh Valley Magazine, and also contributed fashion advice in Lehigh Valley STYLE Magazine and The Lehigh Valley Woman's Journal.
Kathy is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University with a B.S. in Marketing, and a concentration in Retail and Advertising.
Kathy also attended The Jean Madeline Academy of Makeup in Philadelphia, PA.
Kathy also volunteers at The Perfect Fit, a non profit organization that helps women to return to the work force by providing advice on business attire and donations of professional clothing.