How to achieve Twighlight’s Pale Pallor’s
How to achieve the pale sheen of the Twilight Beauties without looking like you have risen from the graveyard…
1. Start with a moisturizer, no Dead flakes on luminous skin
2. Conceal dark circles and blemishes. For extremely dark circles, or skin dis-colorations, try a corrector first (Bobbi Brown sells all skin tones), then a concealer.
3. Try a foundation a slight shade lighter than your usual color. Top with a light dusting of translucent powder.
4. Apply a light dusting of a pinkish blush to apple of cheeks, and a shimmery highlighter to upper cheekbones.
5. Use a shimmery eye shadow in a sheer pearl all over the eye lid up to the brow bone.
6. Eyes should be finished with tones of dark gray or black shadow from the lash line and blended up to the crease, with a plum shade in the center of the lid above the pupil. Finish the eyes with black eyeliner encircling the entire eye, and plenty of black mascara.
7. Finish with a wine or scarlet lip stain, topped with a hint of gloss a shade lighter in the center of the lip, and blended.Finish with a dusting of highlight shimmer where needed, and set with translucent powder.
The key is to a have a finished complexion look. If just the eyes are done, or just lips, this look quickly becomes too vampire-ish and less glamorous!
Try the new Renesmee Gift Set from www.twighlightbeauty.com.